+Tuesday, September 12, 2006+
I Miss You...

So, I'm sitting here in tears.

Manda just signed off for the night...and yeah...I just miss her so much more than I htought I would.

Don't get me wrong, I missed her so much last night....but just....yeah, just talking to her tonight and stuff, it's just like...godamnit....

I know we can't be together, and I know she's so far away...and I know I just have to accept that.

But part of me wants to do everything I can to move my happy ass to St. Louis and then beg her to be with me.

But that would be the most selfish thing I could ever do. And it'd be so freakin' unbelievably wrong, it's not even funny. She has dreams, she has goals, I can't hold her back from thos ethings.

I don't want to hold her back, that's the last thing I'd ever want to do. I just love her so much, and I Just wish...things could be like they were forever.

She's just the most amazing person in the world, and I love her more than....just more than I ever thought I could.

Four years ago....I didn't have a fucking clue what I was getting myself into. And I'm really, really glad I didn't. It'd been such an adventure with Manda. We've went through so much together and the love between us is just amazing beyond all reason.

I love her so much, and I always will, no matter what. She's my baby girl, and nobody can ever take that away from us.

Now, I'm going to go lay on the trampoline and stare at the stars for awhile.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"I'm counting the signs, and cursing the miles in between....oh....but home....is a feeling I buried in you, that I buried in you......I'm alright, I'm alright...it only hurts when I breathe, I'm alright, I'm alright....it only hurts when I breathe..." - Melissa Etheridge, Breathe

-Manda


posted by Manda @ 3:28 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *