+Thursday, August 03, 2006+
Unglued

I've been writing a lot of streams of conciousness lately to try and get things out and to try and come up with something interesting for my zine. I think some of it would make for a pretty interesting per-zine, but I'm not sure. I don't know if I could handle baring that much of my soul to the world. Ya' know?

Who knows though, eh?

But...there's just a lot of things going on in my head, and it's complicated and confusing and I just wish to God that I could figure myself out. I don't wanna' be confused and upset and deppressed. I just wanna' be okay. And yeah, I use to feel 'okay' at times...here and there. I mean, the past six years have been a roller coaster, and it's been hard to deal with, but..there were a few moments where I could say "I'm alright".

But something always happens. Something inside of me never gets quite fixed and then something inside of me clicks and I'm not okay anymore.

I dunno....honestly I feel wierd posting this kind of thing in my blog, because....well...it's been awhile since I've been really honest with my thoughts and feelings in here. It feels odd.

Anyways....I'm going to go read some more and listen to Mogwai, which, btw, is a fucking awesome band.

-Manda


posted by Manda @ 9:21 PM+

Test me!  
Post a Comment

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *