+Friday, August 11, 2006+
o.O Why am I not surprised? hehe

So....like i mentioned, my hard drive died. This hard drive had basically all the contents of my life on it, so I was pretty bummed. I still am, but not too badly because I've managed to recover some stuff from old drives, the net, etc.

There was one thing that *will not* be able to be pulled from the drive, period, though.

And that's my music. Which I have a shitload of.

Well, I knew I had my Grunge-Alternative folder on Adam's Linux Box from when we had it out in our trailer, and I knew I had a few country songs there too and whatnot, but in general, I was still feeling sorry for myself, lol.

So, I was re-making my music folder on a different drive, and basically feeling sorry for myself and when I started Winamp I decided to add *everything* to it, because I figured "Fuck it, I don't have that much music anymore anyways".

Surprisingly, when I added the whole "My Music" folder....375 songs were there.

Apparently, my Grunge-Alternative folder is a wee bit bigger than I thought. (But considering I have probably 40 Nirvana songs alone, that's not saying much).

So, I had to see just *how* big...so I added just the Grunge-Alternative folder.....289 songs O.O So, I would have to say if I wanted one folder saved, that would be it. Not just because there are so many songs in it, but because Grunge is my favorite type of music for those of you who are completely oblivious, and yeah....when I started pullings songs off my MP3 player for salvage and realized I only had one Sonic Youth song on there, I almost cried, ROFL >.<

Anyways! Thank GOD that folder was saved.

I'd die without my Nirvana.


posted by Manda @ 6:31 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *