+Thursday, July 27, 2006+
O.O Sometimes I startle even me...

Alright, now, anyone who knows me knows that my family is a bit on the wierd side in that we have clairvoyant abilities.

Mine basically stick within the realms of predicting things, reading people's thoughts, and having extreme empathy (feeling other's emotions)...

Sometimes I start to wonder if maybe I'm crazy and it's all in my head (I know it's not, but....people tell you that enough, and well...), but....there are subtle reminders. Like having dreamed about my Uncle's death two days before it happened (and having told my entire family about said dream....everyone remembers this, not just me.), having dreamed that my little brother broke some of my mother's precious things from her curio display cabinet and him doing so three days later, knowing what people are going to say, once telling a friend exactly what he was eating while we were chatting online (he lived in Tennessee, I was in Arkansas, we'd never met, I knew none of his food preferences), etc. I've proven my abilities to myself, and many others, time and time again, but sometimes it catches even me by surprise, because frankly, I don't really control it. (Yes, yes, I know, I sound fuckin' crazy...but just read...)

So....today...as Nirvana's "Something In The Way" was ending, I began to sing another song...Foo Fighters "The Best Of You"...no sooner had I sung "I've got another confession to make, I'm your--" does that exact song come on.

Now, mind you, there is no music at the beginning I could have heard and thought "Oh, that's..." it's just the dude's voice, and the song hadn't started yet, at all, PERIOD.

I have 125 songs on this playlist, and it's on SHUFFLE.

Yes, I know, it could be an odd coincidence, but I'm sorry, to me...that's just a tad bit beyond (-_-)

Anyways, I'm tired, and for some reason, I felt like that was worth blogging about.

-Manda


posted by Manda @ 7:21 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *