+Wednesday, July 26, 2006+
Hurrah!

So....I'm working on pulling out the writing gloves once more. Of cours,e I've been working on my Fan-Fictions, because, you know, I can't just leave them unfinished, but lately I've been seriously contemplating working on an original piece.

But there are issues with that, of course. Things like, oh, I want my stories to reflect the kinds of things I'm interested in, or at least do things that I believe are worth reading about. Unfortunately, my world is a bit too taboo for the romance novel world. Bleh.

So, anyways, I'm working on writing a story that reflects the sort of things I find interesting, and trying to ignore the fact that it'll never be published. Heh.

I'm also planning on starting a "Writing" blog.....mostly to motivate my ass. Hurrah.

Anyways, here's something fun, fun, fun!

Me, South Park'd!
Yes, that's right, I made a South Park-esque version of me. I've wanted to for awhile, though I didn't expect there to be a generator for this sort of thing...I shoulda known better.

Anyways, if you want one of your own, go to SouthPark Studio's!

*yawns* Old episode's of Roseanne are on Nick @ Night, I have a tasty batch of quotes to jot into my quotes journal, and I've got many, many romance novels I need to finish plowing through.

*yawns* G'night, folksies.
-Manda


posted by Manda @ 3:22 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *