+Tuesday, July 11, 2006+
Greetings from Vacation-land!

So, as I mentioned previously....I had two vacation's to go on, and I'm currently on the second one. (^-^) I'm visiting Phil in TX. Now, for brief background info...

I've known Phil since I was 13. We met in EQ during the last few weeks of my 8th grade school year. Yeah, lots has come and gone since then. Heh.

I came down to TX to visit our mutual friend Michael about 3 years ago, but I only got to see Phil for about an hour then. Heh.

So, yeah, I've been down here a few days and things are really cool. I was extremely nervous at first, 'cause Phil's like, one of my favorite people on earth, and my trip to see Michael went REALLY badly because of circumstances in his life, and I was petrified something similar would happen with Philip, but so far, things are going great. It's basically how I always pictured it, except I'm smarter now, thankfully. (Phil's a damned genius).

I've been being subjected to all kinds of good music (Phil is the one who turned me into a Grunge head originally, years and years ago when we met. Thank you, Philip!)

It's funny, because this feels like back then, except in person, ha.

If you're curious about things that went on back then, you can always go read my OpenDiary which I started a few months after meeting Phil, and it gives quite a few details about the past. (Click Here if you're curious. I can't really promise it's all that interesting, though, but if you're looking for past details about me, it's a great place to start.)

So, anyways....I'm not doing much other than vedging to music while Phil's at work and reading. I gotta admit, I'm kinda bored without him around, heh, go figure. I really should be playing Katamari Damacy, though. I need to beat it before I go home, heh. Awesome game. Horribly addictive.

Anyways, I'm having a great time. I'll probably be posting some lyrics or something here shortly. Wewt.

*Hugs*
Mandy


posted by Manda @ 10:06 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *