+Wednesday, May 03, 2006+
Holy shit!

Something interesting might actually make it in here for a change! O.O

Let me explain...now, first of all, laugh, because I should have posted about this as soon as I got home yesterday, but I was too psyched to even think about it at first, and then I got drug to the new arcade in Flippin for hours.

Anyways, to the point:

I made a friend. I met someone who's _so_freaking_much_like_me_it's_frightening_ IN ARKANSAS. Yes, that's right boys and girls: I met someone who is under the age of 30, isn't a close-minded freaking nutter, shares all of my favorite interests, and who doesn't live so far away that it takes a serious road trip or a plane ticket to visit! O.O

It's amazing what can happen in the Manga Section at Hasting's, ROFL. Here I am just checking stuff out with Mom, Mikey, & Adam...and I meet the coolest person ever. (^_^)

She also has the most awesome name. She's just downright rawr.

Anyways, I would say more, but I don't wanna talk too much about her in case it would bug her =P

But yeah, she rocks. I'm so lucky. *winks*

~Manda


posted by Manda @ 3:48 AM+

hoe.  
Post a Comment

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *