+Thursday, April 27, 2006+
One more day, that's it.

Great news, people's! (^-^) One more day of college before school is out for the summer! (^_^) Monday, May 1st, is my only day left of school: my last day of Finals! Yaye for only attending school 2 days a week (and NOT being penalized for it!) and for only having one more day! Once it's done and over with, I'll have the time to really sit down and bust out the things I want to do. Now, why couldn't I do that with school in session? It's fairly simple.....

Monday's & Wednesdays were spent doing school shit. Sundays & Tuesdays were spent studying. Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays were spent studying or stressing about school, and trying to cram other things in.

Inevitably: I spent more time stressing about school than I spent in class >.<

SO! I will have approximately 3 and 1/2 Months of Freedom!!! =D

Now, let's just all pray I passed Chemistry or I'm really going to have the fact that I sold my book back for only 30 bucks =P

There is quite a bit I want to do, from playing DDR every day to drawing, to reading more Manga, watching more Anime.....getting the RO server up and running...there's plenty to do, so I definately won't be bored. Woot.

Anyways, I'm playing DDR with the boys so I'm going to head out.

Toodlies.


posted by Manda @ 4:54 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *