+Saturday, April 29, 2006+
AIYA!!!

So, somehow, over half of my blog's layout dissapeared. I'm not sure when this happened, but I noticed it today and immediately set out on fixing it. *sigh* So many things went missing....

Codes were mixed up (Like my BlogShare's code, so now I have to go try to reclaim it..), and various other things. I'm ready to pull my bloody hair out. I have no idea how this could have happened...

*sigh* Oh well, all I can do is keep working on it over time to make it better and better and hope I fixed everything.

Hopefully I'll have some Meme's up today....no garuntees, though. I should really be studying, but....we all know my feelings on studying.

So anyways...

I'm going to go work on some stuff, hopefully all is fixed and well.
~Manda


posted by Manda @ 5:22 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *