+Wednesday, March 29, 2006+
And, once again, the Blogosphere beats regular news...

I keep the radio in my bedroom on non-stop. Kind of like my Desktop Weather program is on non-stop. I have a severe fear of storms because of the possibility of tornadoes, sooo....yeah, you get it.

Anyways.....my favorite station is actually syndicated except for in the mornings, Monday through Friday. We have a guy named Josh Hall who has been doing the "McDonalds Breakfast Bunch" since I was in Junior High. (Maybe longer....I just wasn't listening before 7th grade...but ever since, yeah, so anyways! I'm use to waking up with this guy every day for the last like, bazillion years).

Anyways this morning, just as I'm waking up, he starts talking about Skyler Bartels little Hotel WalMart experience. (Which, mind you, I knew about this several days ago because I read it in a friend of Skyler's blog that I just happened to wonder into through BlogClicker.)

*snickers* And I'm just like "HA! Josh! Beat you! For once I knew about something funky and unusual before you! Neeenerrneeeener neeeener." It actually helped to prompt me to get out of bed.

Rawr. I win. Go Bloggers.

(P.S. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, see my post from several days ago: Proof That College Students Own..

And also...DesMoines Register - Spring Break at WalMart.)

I honestly was pretty impressed...Josh is usually all over the funky and unusual, it's why I have a crush on him. Ha. (^-^)


posted by Manda @ 7:29 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *