+Wednesday, February 08, 2006+
*Sigh*

The longer I'm alive, the harder it is to have faith in God.

It feels like my faith vs. my sexuality will never end. And after the shit with that bastard in Massachusets...*sigh*

For those of you who don't know, the fucker ended up in my back yard, Gasville, Arkansas.

I live in Flippin, which is like, 2 minutes from Gasville, and yeah...I dropped some carnations off where the police officer was shot, today.

*sigh* It's like....you know...just..*sigh* If you don't know...Google "Officer Jim Sell"..

This shit makes it so hard to have faith. So hard...

Rest In Peace, Officer Sell. I'm so sorry that hatred cut your life here on earth short.

May angels lead you in.

Pray for Officer Sell's family, the people in my community, and the people who were attacked in Mass, guys. Prayer is a good thing, remember?

~Manda


posted by Manda @ 11:30 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *