+Sunday, January 22, 2006+
O.O Oh no...here she goes again! O.O

(^-^) So......I want a website...kind of. o.O But that's a lot of work and a lot of time that yours truly doesn't have...so...hrmm...

My original intention for my blog was to do that....and I still could...right? Right. SO um, how do I do it?

I dunno o.O I'm working on that part (^-^) lol I'll get back to you on it ;)

But be prepared for some big big changes folksies!

~Manda

P.S. Henry broke up with me, me and Ray are semi back together, Adam and I are wonderful, and school is kick ass.

Yaye for life.

OH! (^-^) And guess who's back to where she belongs? Me! Me! Oh, yes, that's right....I shut my mouth and finally let God show me where I needed to be. I'm a Christian again. And it just feels right. I'm done searching. I'm good. (^_^) Yaye.


posted by Manda @ 1:39 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *