+Friday, October 14, 2005+
*Sigh*

*Sigh* So yeah......I don't know if I mentioned about the guy who told me not to talk so much in Sociology, but some guy did weeks ago and it was a real bad scene 'cause I was really hurt and just tired of being told not to talk (got it all through HS and got it from some girl in English, too like, the first week of school).......anyways.....today (I dunno if it was my new meds that gave me the gutts or not), but I asked my Soc professor if there were any problems with my discussions and whatnot, and he said I was absolutely fine and continually encouraged me to talk and discuss in class. He said, honestly, he'd been trying to get my class to discuss more and they hadn't really been doing so. He then said that if anybody messes with me about discussing in class, to "quote me. Tell them you already talked to me and I said you're just fine. Seriously, quote me on that." He was really reassuring, and it was great.

When Mom picked me up (Long story involving Lexi cutting school and not bothering to tell me)......I was in a really good mood. Then we got into a fight because I keep trying to get her to not baby Mikey as much as she does.....*sigh* Oye.....so...then as we're pulling into the driveway she's like yelling "Worry about yourself and you and Adam! You have a trailer to work on, you have school to deal with, etc." and then she's like "And Adam has a job to find!" and I'm like "Um...what?" And she's like "They called today and fired him."

And it's all downhill from there. Humanity fucking sucks. People are fucking scum. I know for a fact that Adam does his work. No one has said anything about him not doing things he's suppose to or anything like this until NOW. The day he's suppose to go into work, they FIRE HIM. What in the BUNNY FUCKING GOOHOO HELL?

*Sigh* And what I love is his boss is supposedly this kindly, devout, true-Christian. Ha. My ass. A true Christian would have told him what he apparently *wasn't* doing....and asked him to improve.

I seriously don't get it. Everything they've told him to do, he does. I know, I go with him all the fucking time, and I know Adam. He gets his work done, then sits down with a book.

I think it's an excuse. They don't like him for some reason, and there's more than just him supposedly not doin ghis work going on here.


posted by Manda @ 5:36 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *