+Monday, October 10, 2005+
It gets worse...

So it turns out there weren't 3 guys in the car plus Nicky....

There was another girl...her name is Rebecca....and I was even closer to her than I was to Nicky...

I even have a sweater sitting next to me that she gave me when I was 12/13ish......

*curls up in a corner* mom told me this afternoon while I was working on my essay n stuffs.

One was terrible enough, but two?

And apparenty today was Nicky's funeral and I didn't know until it was over. Apparently there's no many for a funeral or buriel or anything. All they did was put a board under her and lean her against the wall with a green drape over her.

They were...they were kids, just like my Uncle CJ was when he died. They were all like 25ish...

*curls up in a corner* They...they were wonderful people and it's so terrible that they're gone. It's not right.......sure they had their faults...but they were still good people. And who has any right to judge their actions but God? *sobs softly*

My head hurts so bad from crying...*snuggles her sweater from Becca*


posted by Manda @ 12:22 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *