+Saturday, October 08, 2005+
And it starts...

Okay....yeah in truth it started in 8th grade when David died. But....but I didn't....I mean, yeah I was devestated, we all were. Yeha i was "kind of" friends with his sisters. But oh...my...god..

I grew up with her little sisters. She looked after me at school. She use to be my big cousins best friend, and for years her mom was my Aunt Terri's best friend.

*curls up in a corner* Apparently....four kids were in an accident this weekend...all of them are dead, and Mom couldn't remember all of their names, but I knew two of them. One of them is the abovementioned. The other use to date my cousin, and my mom actually beat his ass at one point. She now feels horribly guilty..

And there's a good man, a State Trooper, blaming himself for something he couldn't help. They were drunk or whatnot, over-did a turn, ended up in the other lane, and the poor guy came around the bend and plowed them. I know the place...it's dangerous. *Sigh* My gawd....*sighs* Oh god....

And here it starts hitting close to home. And I just have to keep praying it doesn't get any closer. It's always tragic. I'm sitting here balling. But I don't know if I could handle it if it gets any closer than this. I mean, yeah, I was close to Nicole/Nicki....but not that close. I mean, close enough, but....*shakes head*

I just saw her the other day when I was at work with Adam. And I didn't even say hi, I didn't even think about it. And now I'm going to hate myself for not doing so....

Why didn't I just say hi to her?

Yeah....it's sad about Josh, I didn't know him well, but well enough. And....regardless of whether or not I like him....regardless of anything....it's still terrible.

I....I wish I could do something or anything...

*curls up in a corner and sobs softly*


posted by Manda @ 9:19 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *