+Tuesday, September 27, 2005+
*yawns*

Well, stuff is happening. *gasp*

I didn't go to class today because I felt like someone had run me over with a freaking cement roller, and then of course when I took some pills to try and make the pain go away, they turned me into a freaking idiot who can barely stand without feeling like she's going to fall on her face....soo...yeah. It was only acting class, though.

In other news, we're working on wedding planning. Mom keeps saying "oh you don't have to worry about this just yet, you have almost a year."

Yeah, almost a year. Not enough time if you ask me.

*Sigh* I feel like a complete failure when it comes to college. It just....I dunno, I never have enough time or resources to do the things I need to do and just yeah...

I wanted to have a Halloween party....but we don't have enough time to plan that this year. *yawns*

*sigh* I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm so stressed, and I am so scared that I'm going to flunk out of college. *sighs and paces* I *seem* to be doing alright, I guess. I dunno.

*paces* I'm losing it *sigh*

Anyways, I'm going to go for awhile. Gonna talk to Adam in a little bit about getting our wedding-blog set up.

Woot.

~Manda


posted by Manda @ 2:04 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *