+Saturday, July 16, 2005+
Harry Potterness!

Well, we went to the midnight release party for HP last night, and it wasn't what we expected. I really didn't expect *our* area to have so many fans, because, well, most of the Christians I know think it's satanic, and most of the area is Christian, and well, yeah, it was bad.

Mom couldn't handle the people and was freaking out, and I saw this stupid little homophobic bitch from school, the one girl who ragged on me CONSTANTLY about being bi. I mean, this little bitch had the stupidity to IM me on MSN and chew my ass about me being bi. >.< And she saw me went "OH MY GOD" and like, ran. I was just like "*sigh* Oh how I'd love to beat the fuck out of you, and I'm a pacafist..."

I know, I know...I don't really want to beat her, I just wish I could shut her mouth because she's one of the most ignorant people I've ever met. And the scary thing is, she was one of my best friends in middle school before she moved away and came back. She's the one who got me into Tae-Kwan-Do and everything *sigh*

Anyways, it was a nightmare, we got there too late for any of the events, and just yeah. It was bad.

But we got our book, and some Pocky, and it was alright. Oh, and anyone who pre-ordered the book got a free giant Hershey's bar. Heh, woot.

In other, older...news....

The Plushie Quest is going exceedingly well!

On the 8th, when I was going bonk, I couldn't con mom into taking me, but she asked my cousin's boyfriend and my two uncle's if it'd be alright if they dropped Adam off at work and then rode me over to McDonalds, since they had to go that way anyways. They said sure, and we went.

I got one of each pet...#'s 1 - 4. (They didn't number colors, only species, to make them harder to collect, but no biggy, outside of Poogle's, I only wanted 1 of each species. Anyways...)

I got my Yellow Bruce, Yellow Kiko, Blue Flotsam, and Starry Kacheek that night. (^-^) That night, Mikey called on his dad's cellphone once they'd left Geauga Lake (a massive amusement park up North near where his dad lives now, and where we use to live....). Well, the cellphone kept cutting in and out, and when I'm trying to tell him about the Neopets Plushie's......it dies. He calls me back a fe wminutes later..."MANDA! THEY HAVE NEOPETS AT MCDONALDS!" I was like "I know that's what I was trying to tell you!"

I was bummed I didn't get to tell him first (his dad took him to McDonalds in between cellphone calls, that's how he found out ROFL)....but *shrugs* Oh well. Anyways, mom talked his dad into helping him collect the toys, and one day, him and Mikey drove around for a couple hours just collecting, that was so sweet.

Then...I was waiting patiently because I assumed my McDonalds would have them in order, and I know there aren't *that* many collectors around here, so....I waited patiently.

Wednesday night, the night before we're suppose to go pick up Mikey in Terre Haute from his dad, mom and I went to McDonalds. She bought TEN Happy Meals, partially for the food from them so we'd have food for the ride up to Indiana, and partially for toys....and I bought seven to feed Adam & I and to get Plushie's....we got lots of Poogle's, but some were double's...but....

By the end, I only needed the Blue & Yellow Poogle's! And I have one of every species except Grarrl & Pteri, which, I'll get to....

Anyways....Mikey had THREE Blue Poogle's, so he gave me one! (^-^) I gave him my double's, and all the tripple's went to our little cousin Charlie.

Now I only need the Yellow Poogle, a Pteri, and a Grarrl! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm going to try and get another Kyrii, Meerca, & Mynci probably, but my real goal is the elusive Yellow Poogle *shifty eyes* Lol

Anyways, going to pick up Mikey was an adventure. The trip up was fine, the trip back was good, somewhat. I'll continue later, as right now, I need to go to the bathroom, and I am very tired and don't want to think about the trip back.

Loves,
Manda


posted by Manda @ 12:40 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *