+Friday, May 06, 2005+
*sigh*

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

*sigh* Back to Deppression central. And Adam's at work. So...I'm all alone. *sigh* And I'm going to be all alone (except for sleeping) all of tonight, and all tommorow. And yeah, I know, Mom and them are around, but they're all so absorbed in their games, I might as well not exist. And yeah...*sigh*

I dunno, I'm just like, ready to jump out a window. Not that htat'd do much good...I'd get stuck in it lol. Our windows are tiny.

I saved a Humming-bird today..which was cool. I flew in through the back door and started beaming itself off of one of the windows....it was gonna kill itself...so I quickly scrambled over boxes and lots of shit to get to the window, grab it gently, and release it out the back door. It was really cool...

That bird was so soft, it was amazing. I was so terrified I was going to hold it too tight and crush it, lol.

It was so beautiful...*sigh* So gentle, and just, awesome...

It was so nifty.

Anyways, that was the highlight of my day. I really need a shower, but I'm so afraid of that fricking shower breaking *sigh* I'm afraid it's going to fall and I'm going to fall with it and break my neck....(the floor under it is rotten, and the tub itself is cracked and yeah, it's plastic, and just yeah, I'm terrified).

Anyways, I'm gonna go shower and whatnot. Hopefully that'll cheer me up..

Laters,
~Manda


posted by Manda @ 8:26 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *