+Sunday, May 01, 2005+
*sigh* Quilting Bee turned me down *weak smile*

Well....got the email today....was kind of sick to my stomache before I opened it, and obviously had a reason to be.

I worked for *days* on my blog trying to get it perfect before I submitted my page to the QBee. I worked for two days on my Quilt alone! *sighs and pulls hair out*

I don't know what I did wrong. I mean, yeah, my page is a Blog, but they said blogs are fine as long as they're updated regularly. Well...it's kind of obvious that I do that.

I coded my own layout, I made my own graphics, I made my quilt, I had the link to it up on the main page...

What did I do wrong? O.O

I mean, they said "Your page is not ready to join the Quilting Bee". What the heck does that mean? What did I do wrong? Tell me so I can fix it! *sighs and pulls hair out* I guess it's time to go back and re-read the rules or something, I don't know.

*sighs and bites lip* Oh well, can't let this get me down. I have to do my thing and get on with it. Life is good. Cheer up, Manda.

Anyways...the Beebo Brinker Chronicles are fantastic, even if I did find out that one of them isn't in the book (go figure), so I have a book to buy so I can get the full details.

I'm definately addicted to them. And here, they say that "old books" are all boring. Well the Beebo Books were originally published from 1957 to 1962, so obviously, Ann Bannon was doing something right *laugh*

Anyways, in other news, I'm starting to get a bit more at ease with that whole "being me" thing and starting to get onto terms with myself a bit more. Hopefully I can continue that.

Anyways, not much else is up...I'm going to go make sunset/sunup Emoticons and try to figure out why I got turned down.

Ttyl.
~Manda


posted by Manda @ 5:40 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *