+Monday, May 23, 2005+
Mew.

Well, last night was my Graduation Dinner. Now, you all know I already got my GED and all that good stuff, so yeah...why was I having a Graduation Dinner a year and a half later?

Because I wanted to wait for my Class. And I did. And yeah, last night we had a little dinner to celebrate. Mom made massive ammounts of Shishkabobs, a Strawberry Cake (WOOT!), Klusky Noodles & Saurkraut, Klusky Noodles & Cottage Cheese, and she bought me Peach Ice cream!

She also bought me and my brother these little box planters, some special cactus-mix-soil, and 6 cacti each! (We've both been wanting these little cacti they've had at the Garden Center in WalMart and have been massively drooling. They're so cute!) So, I'm now growing Cacti! WOOT! (Mom has always had a green thumb, and me and Mikey inherited it...I've always loved growing stuff).

Mom also bought us all tie-dyed items. Me, Mom, & Gram each got full length spagetti strapped dresses (Me and mom got rainbows, Gram got Green & Blue), Mikey got a tank top (rainbow), and Dan got a t-shirt (blue & purple).

They were expensive, buuuuuuttt, sooo cool. I love my dress. Woot. I've been wearing it all last night. Yaye!

Mom's wearing hers to PrideFest, I think I'm going to wear a cocky t-shirt one day and my dress the other or something.

Anyways....I also got 60 bucks from my grama, several inspirational little nick-nack's from mom, a cool 2005 key chain, and a cute little Grad star. Yeah, I'll post pics. Can't right now though, have to finish this. My Grampa's coming over. Oye.

Forgot to mention that. Heh.

Will write more later.

~Manda


posted by Manda @ 12:52 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *