+Monday, April 25, 2005+
Whew!

Wow! I'm almost done! Yaye. So, what's new?

I got the side bar pretty much done when it comes to actual *layout* stuff. I have to add quite a few things in and fill a few things out, but the layout is pretty much officially done :) Unless I get some new crazy idea.

My emoticons are DONE! See that little picture above my imood on the side bar? That's them :) I worked my ass off on them. Thank GOD Aerieyena's base is so easy and wonderful to use. God I love that base (^-^)

Anyways....I have to add more of the evil little buttons that lead to different portions of my life in up at the top, and code a few "add on pages", but other than that...I'm almost entirely done :) I should be pretty close to finished by the time I go to bed tonight. Woot.

~Manda


posted by Manda @ 4:04 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *