+Friday, April 29, 2005+
THANK YOU GOD!

Thank you *GOD*! As much as I may dislike you (God, that is), you have finally let me finish this bloody thing, and I'm thankful for that :) Yaye :)

Anyways, not much is going on, other than that, I finished.

What does this mean for this itty bitty blog?

Well, it means I can devote more time into updating it daily and fulfilling meme's and take more pictures for you guys :)

Now, I'll still be adding things here and there, like links to blogs I read and buttons to my little "Button Box" to the right. Also, I'll be joining more pixel-swapping cliques (like the Quilting Bee, which I'm waiting to be approved for) or trying to!

Aaaaaaaaaand in other news...

As of Midnight, it is Adam and I's 1 year & 8 month anniversary :) Damn. Almost two years. Wholy shit.

Also, Mom told me the other night that she, Dan, and Gram have been planning to throw me a graduation party at the end of May and get me my computer. WOOT. I did the math and figured the parts out and stuff, and the PC only comes to about 400 bucks, and mom said I could spend up to 500 so I can get extra stuff like a Flash Stick to transport stuff to and from college and whatnot. YAYE. I will have a computer!! ONE OF MY OWN. FINALLY. I've waited *YEARS* for this!! *dances*

Also, mom told me theo ther night that she and Dan would help cover the gas to go to PrideFest, since all these extra expenses are coming up with the trailer and everything.

*sigh* I still haven't told Mikey I can't go to his wedding. I feel awful, but there's just no way. I mean, as is, Mom & Dan are covering part of the gas for PrideFest, and Adam and I may end up staying at Dan's parents (God, please, no.)

And I mean...yeah..*sigh* Going to Mikey's wedding would cost the better part of a thousand dollars....we'll be lucky to have two hundred saved up by the end of June (PrideFest).

So anyways...*sigh* I'm going to go...

Be happy. The blog layout is finished. Merow. *GLEE*

~Manda


posted by Manda @ 3:45 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *