+Sunday, April 24, 2005+
Oye vey

So, today I turned myself into Cam-Whore extraoridinaire. I'd been resisting using the Digital Camera that my mom's friend gave to us, because frankly, the software for it, and the camera itself, aren't that great. The software's "Preferred operating system" is Windows 3.1 for Chrisakes.

The point is, I kinda got inspired and just went on a rampage of Photos. And now I can't stand going somewhere without the camera. I even took it to WalMart with me.

Anyways, there is no way I'm posting 90-some pictures. That's f***ing absurd. SO...you get the highlights.

But first, let me just note: Today I got my DeviantArt subscription turned back on: 3 months baby! Woot. And I got 1 month of LaunchCast Plus. I'm testing the waters. If I like it enough, I'll keep it, if not, screw it. Anyways..

On to the pictures!!!!

Let's start with my front yard, shall we?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Welcome to the concentration camp, boys and girls. Our Neighbors aren't real bright. That fence is once sided. Yes, you heard me. One sided fence. WTF? *shakes head* Like we really needed a 9 foot metal dividing line between our property and theirs. And like it really needed 3 strands of barbed wire around the top. By the way: That's our propane tank.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The pretty view above the 9-foot-tall-evil-fence-of-Nazi-doom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Meet my dog, Jean-Claude. He is half Pug, 1/4 Jack-Russel Terrier, and 1/4 Beagel. Wierd mix, I know. He looks almost just like his mother, the Pug, except his tail is short, and he's a bit larger. He really is small thought. Anyways, he's cute. I love the tongue shot.

Now: Onto the back yard!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That is my back yard. Great isn't it? I wish my mom wouldn't hack down half the trees. Grr.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, up, up, up! The pretty view out back and *UP* :)

Let's go inside, shall we?

Here's Manda's desk (from the right to left...I cleaned it up after this, by the way..)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Beautiful mess, isn't it? It really looks much better after being cleaned.

And....my kitty decided to climb up a bit higher than normal (insane thing that he is):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OH..and because I know you all are just dieing to see:
Pheer the l33t bunnies of doomage!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next we have......my Gay Collection! Yes, I have loads, and loads, and *LOADS* of GLBT related things (wether they're about GLBT's or just have articles about them, whatever). Books, magazines, wrist bands, you name it...oye...so..today I decided to take pics of my collection for Manda...and well...for her to see everything, I had to take a pic at a time of each different "sector" of stuff...ya'll just get to see the stuff lumped into a couple of pictures.

First off: PRIDE SOCK! I used puff paints to make myself a set of socks for PrideFest last year. I'm not saying they turned out well, but I love this pic.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next up: Rainbow Wrist band. It took me forever to get a good pic of this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, what comes next.....The Gay Collection!: Group Shot!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And seperated into two more...viewable images:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And last, but certainly not least: The greatest sticker ever...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, for the grand finale....my two favorite male's that aren't blood related:
My kitty:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com (Isn't he so photogenic?)

And Adam!:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, that's it for now. I'm off to work on some more stuff, and hopefully I can get the brunt of things done tonight. I want to get all of my Link-Buttons up tonight and get the color scheme finished. Tommorow I hope to get my "add-on" pages up and done. Woot.

Anyways, ttyl.
~Manda


posted by Manda @ 2:13 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *