+Saturday, April 23, 2005+
I'm in love with my blog..?

So, I've decided I want to be a bit more dedicate dto my blog.

This also means that I may be retiring my website. Permanently.

Why?

Because I can just assemble some add-on pages for my blog and use them to serve as things like my About Me page, pics of me, etc.

For my art, I have my DeviantArt account.

What's my point? I think my blog is going to become more of a priority and I think I'm going to try to start updating it daily. It's much easier to maintain than a webpage, and I really enjoy it. SO...I think that's what's going to happen. But, I'm not saying anything for sure yet.

Anyways, I'm off for awhile. I should be finished with all of the new changes by Monday.

~Loves,
Manda


posted by Manda @ 1:02 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *