+Saturday, April 02, 2005+
Alright, so I'm evil...

Yeah, I've kind of been lost in space. Don't worry, my DeviantArt has suffered, as well. Oh, and not to mention, my website still isn't up. *sigh*

I never get anything accomplished except making my love life more and more complex.

But, that's what I get for letting my heart do what it wishes. It gets me into some fantast situations, let me tell you.

But anyways....my family's close friend / adopted family member, Chris has been staying with us for the past two weeks. I twas really cool to have him around. But he's leaving tommorow morning and I'm really devestated. I mean....in a way I'd gotten use to having him back around. It's so wierd having him gone in Texas. *sigh*

Though on the bright side, I did get to catch up on (most) of the episodes of Smallville. He brought seasons 1 - 3. I unfortunately didn't catch the first few episodes of Season 2, but I did catch most of Season 2 and all of 3. I already know Season 1 'cause I use to watch it religously before my mom screwed up our TV so nicely *sigh*

I seriously need to buy those 3 sets and start cramming them in again. I forgot just how good Smallville is. Buahah.

Chloe Boobies. That's all I'll say. Soooo nice. Season 3. Levitas. That's all I'm saying.

Anyways, I'm off to go search for pictures of one of the most beautiful girls on the planet to try to take my mind off of this....stuff...that's going on in my life.

Meow.

~Manda


posted by Manda @ 4:28 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *