+Wednesday, January 05, 2005+
Time is running out....

Who wants to know what Manda did today? I see no hands, but I'll tell anyways...

I slept, slept, slept some more.....got up, did...nothing....laid back down for a few, got back up....got online...and got an automessage on MSN from Aijo stating that he missed me, wanted to talk to me, etc. I was surprised seeing as how I thought he was avoiding me, but hey.

I message him back saying I've missed him too, next thing I know he wakes up, comes online, and he tells me he wants to play on WoW with me. So we make new chars together. Undead Mage (him) and Undead Priest (moi). We play for awhile, a friend of his comes over, he has to go....otay...so I hop off, go browse DA for hours and do a bit of Gaia...

Then Adam decides he wants to get my Dwarf Priest lvl'd up to play with his Dwarf Hunter....we play his Dwarf Warrior with my Dwarf Priest for awhile, then he falls asleep in his seat waiting for this one NPC to respawn, and Aijo says he wants to play our Undeadites now that his friend left, and so, once Adam goes to bed, Aijo and I start playing our undeadies.

And that's what we've been doing. Sort of. Hehehe. He had to eat dinner and Rach came over, and well, basically, I had lots of time to work on my latest drawing, which turned out rather good. So yayeness. Anyways, we're kind of playing, kind of not, so I should end this.

Ciao (^-^)


posted by Manda @ 2:37 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *