+Wednesday, January 19, 2005+
*sigh*

Yeah well...after the last little bit...

Realized I can't leave because if I do, my medicaid goes poof, and Mom realizes that too. And we talked and are "working things out" as a family, which is a big "yeah right". We've tried this before, it never works, but hey, I gotta try *sigh* Which is fucking stupid on my part because I'm just going to end up more hurt.

Oh well, might as well try..

Went to the Endocrinologist on Monday. He's totally awesome. I won't get into how cool he is, but let's just say she checked me from head to toe, spent an hour TALKING AND LISTENING TO ME, and is extremely thorough. He even asked about things that weren't even related to my Endocrin problems.

Anyways...yeah...trying to get life straightened out in my head. Yeah right.

*sigh* I want it to get better...I'm just scared it's going to end up like every other time we try to fix things. *sigh* Oh well. What can you do but try?

Cioa guys..
~Manda


posted by Manda @ 5:38 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *