+Saturday, January 15, 2005+
I won't do it. You can't make me.

So yeah, wanna slit my wrists at the moment, but I'm being a good little girl and not doing so. She's not fucking worth it.

Who's she? My mom.

Long story. I was suppose to be getting to see Manda today. Ha. Yeah right. Instead I finally was able to tell my mom in a lound resounding "FUCK YOU" in front of her mother in law, just how I feel about her bullshit. I don't think I said enough though. I'm waiting for her to slip and say something about me. The second she does, Ding Ding, Round 2! (^-^)

Yeah, I admit it, I'm looking forward to it. She's a fucking bitch. She won't help me with my deppression, no matter how much I beg. She'll blow off Doctors Appointments, Dentist Appointments, helping me with my college shit, etc. constantly.

She never listens to a word I say. Last week I mentioned how I appreciate it when she'll ocassionally buy me clothes, but that she always gets me shit I hate. So I gave her a few guidelines.

The top three things:
I don't like any pants that aren't long and baggy and dark in color
I hate pink
I won't wear ANYTHING on my shirts (labels, cartoon chars, etc.) except Pooh characters.
And my sizes.

Yesterday she brings home WHITE KAPRIS (They only go to mid shin and they're skin tight), TWO Pink shirts, one with Eeyore (which made it redeemable) and one with MINNIE MOUSE.

She never listens to me. She never fucking hears me.

I'm so fucking done.

She's trying to kick me out and all this shit----Adam & I had already decided earlier today that we were leaving =P

And if she really wants to push the "Pack your bags and leave" thing, I'm going to tell her Mommy In Law about her little habbit, and tell my Daddy how she buys pot with the Child Support he sends her =P

*smirk* Push me you stupid cunt. Push me. You've pushed me for years. Push me farther. I fucking dare you, bitch. You'll lose Mikey. You'll lose the money. And you'll have drugs on your legal record.

Fuck with me. Keep treating me like shit. Keep walking on me. See if you EVER see your grandkids. See how much more Mikey's going to like you if you alienate his big sister from him. (Not that I'd ever let the bitch keep me away from my little brother). But just watch. She wants to fucking rumble. Let's go bitch.

*grins* Fuck her. Fuck her. I'm done. I've let my parents destroy me for too long. As much as it hurts, I can't keep letting it destroy me. I can not let the rest of my life be ruined just because the first 17 years have been pain and suffering.

I will be happy. They may have done what they've done in the past. But they can't take away my future.

Wait till her inlaws get a load of the pierced nipples. Oh, and the fact that once I lose a few pounds, I'm going to do nude modeling. Twenty bucks says they disown me within the next 5 years.

Heehee.....fuck you Mommy. You can hurt me all you like. I can hurt you more. And your son is going to see one day just what you are. He's defended you in the past, but he's getting smarter.

And Dad? I don't give a fuck if you don't want me and don't care I'm alive. I love your wife, I love your kids, and I love you. It doesn't matter if you love me or not.

Yaye. I'm gonna go figure out something to make me cheer up, and then I'm going to fuck Adam senseless after he gets home from work tonight. And I'll be nice and loud. Just to fuck with the inlaws *beams* Actually hrm....that won't work, I believe they're leaving before Adam gets home. Oh well, I can still masturbate and scream....buahahahaha

Yeah, I admit it. I like fucking with them. Why? Because of the way Dan's mom treats me. She's a fucking snob. EVERYONE except Mom & Dan will say that. The entire family. The woman looks at us with disdain, and guess what she gave me for Christmas? FUCKING BODY WASH. I found out two weeks before I got it from Mom that she was going to give that to me because apparently she told mom "Adam and Amanda need it really badly."

#1 -- Adam's name wasn't anywhere on the package.
#2 -- The woman has NEVER once seen me dirty. Any time she sees me, I've either gotten a shower the day before, or the same day. I'm still trying to figure that out. I think maybe she saw Adam without a shower once or something. She's a fucking moron. All she talks about is God. I respect people's faith, but when your Bible persecutes everything I am, and I am obviously NOT CHRISTIAN: Give it a fucking break. And don't look at me like I'm a pile of shit because I'm not all Holier-Than-Thou like your judgemental ass.

Yeah, fuck you bitch. You and your perfect God.

And Mom---fuck you for changeing whenever she's around and pretending you're so much like them. You're a liberal. You're PAGAN. You swear as badly as MY FUCKING ASS. You fuck outside of marriage (I believe you're up to 28 men you've fucked real good). Your daughter is BISEXUAL. You've been married FIVE TIMES. You've had a KID OUT OF WEDLOCK. You are NOT what this woman is. And for you to pretend to be this nicey nicey bitch. And to slam me for MY mouth when we're around them...FUCK YOU. I tell you FUCK YOU any time they're not around, so why shouldn't I say it when they are? Guess what. I just did bitch. I told you FUCK YOU in front of your precious mother in law. Yeah, she can see me for what I am.

Just wait till I come home with money from selling nude pics online, with a girlfriend (and a boyfriend, 'cause guesswhat, I believe in Polyamory! Ha. Monogomy was created by the CHURCH), and I'm wearing a Pro-Choice shirt. Just you wait until I'm free. Wait till your precious Oh-So-Good in laws see what I am. Because guess what? I was raised SOLEY BY YOU. My father had NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. YOU made this. Wait till they see what YOU raised. I love me. I like my views, my opinions. I think I'm an open minded, well educated, well rounded individual.....they'll think I'm posessed. Just wait till they see it Mom. I am not this little Godly Angel. Niether are you. And you pretend to be. You kiss their asses, and if I didn't know better, I'd say you admire them secretly because they're everything you're not. You pretend to be like them, because you want to be "Upper Class" because you never have been. You deny, to this day, that you're lower class (even though you are!!). You are fucking dillusional. And you hate who you are. You always have. You have more self esteem issues than I DO. *smirk* You're a falsehood around them. Inside, you're just like me.

Wait till they see the product of your "Wonderful Child Rearing Skills".

Yeaaaaaah. Voosh, Mom. Voosh.

*smirk* Fuck her. I don't need her.
~Manda


posted by Manda @ 6:50 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *