+Wednesday, January 19, 2005+
godamnit

She fucking knows. She knows how bad Jamie bothers me. Why does he bother me now that he's alive?

Because he was dead. And he came back. ANd I don't know what's lies and truth. And my mom just has to rub that in over and over and over again.....I don't need that rubbed in my fucking face. It tears me apart bad enough.

Me and all of my friends. I mean Jesus H., there were like 20 of us having to deal with that bullshit---JUST THE ONES I KNEW. What about the ones I didn't know who just read his diary? *Sigh* Mom tries to rub it in that it was one big falsehood. Wether it was or wasn't isn't the issue.

I can't fucking believe she'd bring that back up. She knows how bad it tears the shit out of me ....


posted by Manda @ 9:14 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *