+Monday, December 27, 2004+
Voosh.

So, yeah, Christmas sucked. I mean, presents are cool, don't get me wrong, but that's not what Christmas is about, and I spent most of the day holed up at my computer crying. *sigh* Yeah, I'm a jackass. My entire family was here Christmas day, but we all know how my family and I work, right? Right.

BUT...I must say, Christmas Eve was rather nice. My step-dad's sister, niece, and his sister's fiance' came down to spend a few days with us before Christmas, and before they had to leave that night to go back to St. Louis, we went out to Chinese for Christmas Eve dinner, and we all had a blast. Adam & Mikey got Burger King and brought it to the Chinese place. 'Twas funneh.

So, ye' wanna know what I got? Let me start listing...
In order of whom gave it to me (note, sometimes when I state what "I" got..it's a joint present between Adam & I):
Adam's Mom: The most beautiful sweater I've ever seen in my life (I'll get you all pics soon), and a beautiful little body wash/lotion/perfume set.
My Mom: A shit load of books concerning everything from Self Help to Balancing Chakra's to the "real" deal behind Mary Magdelene. A toaster, a can opener, two huge kitchen jars, 4 small table jars for things like cream, sugar, etc., a desk organizer, and various other little things. She also gave me the 50 dollars my Grampa sent for her and Dan. She also bought most of my World of WarCraft Collectors Edition (my grama helped a little), and she kicked in the extra cash for the down payment on our trailer. (She owed me like, $350 bucks from this summer, and so, the rest for the down payment on the trailer was a Christmas Present).
My Grampa: 25 bucks
My Aunt Terry: A kick ass t-shirt of a dog looking miserable, dressed up Christmasy and says "I've got a Christmas Attitude".
My Cousin Lexi: A little Panda-beanie-baby-type-thing (^-^) Sqwee!
My Aunt Tammy: An angel keychain, some victorian post cards, a kick ass necklace, a mood toe ring (rofl), and some hand loation :)
My Uncle Jay: 20 bucks :)
My Grama: She pitched in on my World of WarCraft collectors edition a few weeks ago.
Adam (he took some of the money we got for Christmas and bought me a pressie): A CAREBEAR! A *GIANT* talking Harmony-Bear! Sqwee!
My Grama Nita & Grampa Larry (my step-dad's parents): a crap load of this awesome trail-nut-mix (Grama Nita knows I'm worried about my PCOS so she bought a bunch of really expensive nuts and stuff and made me special trail mix instead of just sending me home candy like she did with everyone else lol), and 4 different types of Bath & Body Works Body Wash (^-^) I smell good!
My Little Brother: he kicked in a bit of the money for my Harmony-bear, bought me a cute little set of Hugging-Care bears (Tenderheart & Love-Alot...they're being "Shared" between Mikey and I lol), and he bought me a little memo pad and gave me his Neopets Trading Cards he got back when McDonalds was giving them out (^-^)

And that's it :) I still have money to spend, but already I've bought: Craftwire & beads (don't ask), a 3 ring binder, hair ties (damn long ass mess!), and a new sketchy pad (^-^) Woosh! And I got a 3 month DeviantArt subscription! w00tage!

Anyways, I made my first Chibi-Anime-CG thingy last night. Yeah, I finally stopped being a coward. Click Here to see it.

Anyways, not much else is up. Happy Holidays folks, I'll probably update again relatively soon.

~Mandy


posted by Manda @ 6:42 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *