+Saturday, December 04, 2004+
Hrmmm....

Welp, not much has been up lately.

Alright, *that*'s a lie. Things have been relatively interesting. I won't get into a whole lot of detail, but yeah....things get so wierd *sigh*..

Adam and I are getting married in Sept., and of course, the thought of it makes me want to run in terror, but that's nothing new. Marriage always scares me. I should just fucking tie the knot and get it over with so I can't be afraid anymore.

What am I saying. The word sends me into panic attacks *sigh*

So anyways...yeah....Aijo. *SIGH* Big fucking sigh. Up until about 5 minutes ago (literally), I thought I was just a stupid idiot...now maybe I'm not so stupid. But anyways. Yeah. Damnit Aijo. Damnit, damnit, damnit.

*sigh* So anyways, in other news....I've actually been giving my poor DeviantArt account some love, since it's been being neglected for as long as I've had it. It's getting lots of love. *hugs her DA* Muah.

Go check it out if you have a few minutes on your hands to be bored. Buah. (For those of you who are too lazy to go to my links section and click: Click Here, Lazy Ass)

Anyways, not much is up. Just the same old shit. Well, I've been playing World of WarCraft since Nov. 24th, which is like, awesome, though I haven't played much the past few days because I've been in an artsy mood. So yeah, that's about it. Heh.

Anyways, ta.
~Manda



posted by Manda @ 3:03 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *