+Monday, December 13, 2004+
And she wonders why...

*sigh* So the trailer is here and set up....it just got finished being set up roughly 20 minutes ago....and my mom is pissed at me because I'm not running out this second in this chilly ass weather to go look at it. I peaked my head in and saw most of it today, and even said it was a nice little dump. Which, c'mon, it's a trailer, it's a little dump, lol. I even said it'd be nice once fixed up.

When it's done being set up, she hollars to me and Adam, who are snuggling in our room "We have house".....and I say back "And your point is?"

Now she's irate with me, even though I tried to sit down and explain to her that I've been horribly deppressed for the last month and a half. That I haven't been interested in much of anything but burying myself in my art and curling up in bed and crying.

Not that she cares. She's bitching at me and she WONDERS why I want the fuck away from her.

Grr.

Every Christmas it's like this. Every year things are sad and deppressed. This is year #4. *Sigh* 2000, 1999....they weren't that great either....*sigh*

I'm sick of hating my mom at Christmas time.

Fuck her.

I'm tired of caring about her. I'm not going to be this way because of her.

Yeah right, I always say that.



posted by Manda @ 5:43 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *