+Tuesday, November 02, 2004+
Yite, yite, yite..

Soo....NaNoWriMo kicked off yesterday...and I didn't get anything written. I just barely got an idea in my head. *sigh*

And today is election day....*screams* I'm praying Bush doesn't win. Oye. *sigh*

If he does: I'm moving to Canada. I will not live in the modren day version of Nazi Germany. Heeeellll no.

Anyways, in other news...me and Adam have been talking alot about having a baby. Not now, of course, but in a few years after I finish my Associates of Arts Degree. *weak smile* It sounds so wonderful....I know it's alot of work, but I know that. And it's not like I'm going to just have a kid and not be stable. We won't until we can support the baby and whatnot, and yeah. *weak smile* even my mom said it's not a bad idea.

I'll even be 20! LOL

Anyways...that's the latest news...

~Manda


posted by Manda @ 4:50 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *