+Monday, July 26, 2004+
*yawns*

*yawns* Well, here I am. Tired as hell. Listening to Adam play Prince of Persia, staring at my books, thinking I need to read more, giggling at the fact that the baby "Collectors Library" books from B&N are small enough that they fit in my purse. Dracula. In my small purse I bought right before PRIDEfest. I no longer have to carry around the giant purse of doom! which is more tote bag than purse, lol. (^_^) I took back the Power Deck and Van Gogh today, got money back for them. Got A book on writing your own magic, and a journal to use as my BoS. Yaye.

We had 10 bucks left over, plus 4 bucks from the other day, so I got us pizza as well. Yaye.  We hadn't really slept last night, we just stayed up all night so we'd be up to go to B&N for books and such. We came home, went to sleep at about 3 pm. I got up at 9pm. Adam got up at 11.

Alex and Justin are really hitting it off. I introduced them the other day, and that's going wonderfully. So you all know, Justin is my cousins best friend and a good friend of mine, who lives back home in Arkansas, and is staying with my mom right now. Alex is one of my best friends that I met two years ago online, and didn't really get to know till recently. We're like sis and brother now. When Adam and I move back to AR, and get our trailer, Alex is moving in with us :) Yaye.

So yes, those two are doing wonderfully. Yaye.

Adam changed in some of his games at EB Games to put towards a Game Cube. We thought he'd get maybe 10 bucks. Instead he got 30. Woot. So a cube is close at hand, lol. He's happy with Prince of Persia, though he almost has it beat. He wants a cube, so I'm trying. *weak smile*

My books are awesome, as is the journal I got to serve as my BoS. It's very nice.

Anyways, going to just chat some more and doll a bit. *hugs*

Toodles,
~Manda



posted by Manda @ 2:30 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *