+Saturday, July 31, 2004+
*yawnage*

Well, today was rather uneventful. I finished Teen Witch by Silver Ravenwolf, and started on The Ultimate Book of Shadows for the Solitary Witch by her. I started taking classes at www.witchschool.com yesterday, and, since I breezed through the Intro to Correllian Wicca First Degree yesterday and started Lesson 1, I worked on that lesson some more today (^-^) It's like real college courses, but on Wicca. It's fantastic! Yayes! Lol.

I talked to Alex a bit today, which was cool. We went grocery shopping and got quite a bit of good stuffs. Fettecinni Alfredo especially *licks lips* hehe. Lots of frozen food, as always.

I learned quite a bit from Teen Witch, and was really glad I read it before getting into "Solitary Witch". S-W is 575 pages long, is a huge reference to Wicca, and well, let's just say Teen Witch is a better beginners guide, lol.

I found out that the TeenHelp.org Support Groups are back online and signed up for them and started doing my thing there. Yaye. I'm still at HelpingTeens though, of course.

We're getting our sleep schedule fixxed or, at least, I am. I managed to stay up 2 hours later than Adam, and it's almost 6, so I'm doing good, hehe.

I called mom today and we talked for a bit. Things are good back there.

Just figured I'd update my progress through the Craft. I'm learning more and more each day, and Witchschool is proving to be a fantastic resource. All newbies to Wicca: Go there! The basic courses are free and will teach you so much!! And the upgraded membership to acess the "higher" courses, is only 19.99 a YEAR!! That's an AWESOME deal for what you get, trust me.

Anyways (^-^) I'm going to go sleepies. G'night all. *HUGS*

~Manda

It's scaring me...I'm learning to focus on the good rather than the bad...(^0^) One of the many aspects of Wicca I agree with. I'm learning how to live the Path already. Woohoo.


posted by Manda @ 7:33 PM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *