+Saturday, July 24, 2004+
Soo...

So, today started off relatively well. I got a few of the books I wanted to at Barnes and Noble and some I hadn't thought about but saw and wanted anyways. I also got 3 wrist bands and 2 bumper stickers at Hot Topic. Got Adam a game and got pizza too. Got the internet paid for as well. Which is all fine and wonderfully dandy.

But then I get online and I'm banned from HelpingTeens IRC channel #teenadvice because I go "......." or "aaaah" now and then. And using the same letter over and over in one line is agains the rules. They literally fucking banned every AOL user over this. Ridiculous.

So I manage to sneak on and see Alex and talk to him. But then I've got assholes fucking with me and calling me a noob, making mocks of my nickname, etc.. Which is rather funny because I've been at that site for over two years, back when it was TeenHelp. Go figure. I use to fucking run that site at one point. And before that I was one of the top mods. *sigh* Morons.

Just so damn annoying. *sigh* Oh well. I should probably babble about me and who I am...so I'll do that in my next post after I spiff this thing up a bit.

Toodles.
~Mandy


posted by Manda @ 2:53 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *