+Thursday, July 29, 2004+
self evident

self evident

Ani DiFranco is an amazing woman. Just WOW. I have heard so much about her and have been dieing to hear her music, but haven't had the money to get her CD's. So I've been looking up lyrics and finding sites here and there that she gives permission to post a few of her songs for download. Damn. I need money. I wanna buy her CD's. She's fantastic!

After thinking, pondering, and stressing, I've realized I can't keep doing this to myself. I need to stop turning myself in knotts because I get confused. That's the way life works and I have to accept it. I know what I think. I know what I feel (when I can feel). Stress is what's been keeping me from being alright. And I've finally figured out I just need to chill the hell out. Just lay back, and let it wash over me. I have to live my life to understand who I am. And that's what I plan to do. Maybe I just needed to realize that I don't have to be this mess. Maybe I needed to realize there's more than the stress and the confusion?

I dunno. What I do know though, is I have a very cute desktop of the Korok's from The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker, and have 3 Ani songs to listen to (fuckin aye, man!)...and things aren't so so bad right now. It'll be alright, it always is. That's the way life works. Yeah, it always seems like things are going to shit, but things always work out. Some how or another. Right now, we have to give Adam's mom 100 dollars because she's paying for Adam's credit card debt shit. We're paying her back, of course. But damn, it is a pain, lol. Adam *has* to get a job so we can move back. That's all there is to it. Which, you know, that's not so much a bad thing, it'll help. Alot.

And maybe, gasp, just maybe, we'll be able to move, pay his mom for this credit card shit, (she's making payments, we just have to make sure to have the money to her before the 23rd of each month), and still be able to you know, order a pizza now and then.

Anyways...I finished Hard Love last night. Reread a bit of it today. It's uber. I started Perks of Being A Wallflower today. It looks good so far.

Sad. But good.

I need to start studying my Wicca books more /nods nods. Anyways. *yawns* Yeah, Adam's going job hunting today, fun fun. I'll probably go. I dunno. I need to use that fricking aromatherapy kit. What's the point in having it if I don't use it.

In other news, my arm is killing me. I don't know what I did, but it feels like every time I bend it or extend it, like my elbows being torn to shreds and there's knives cutting up through my arms and into my body. It sucks.

But yeah, that's about it. *yawns* I've been making more of my cutesy witches. I am obsessed with that base. I've never made so many dolls on the same freaking base before. It's sick. Truly.

Getting in the shower. Later folksies.

~Manda




posted by Manda @ 10:21 AM+


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *